Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Bright Spot

Tonight's post will be short and sweet. You see, each time I began composing the post in my head (as I typically do), I found it starting out with Abby and meandering its way back to me. Today is one of those days when I just can't seem to get past my own junk. Maybe it's the lack of sleep, maybe it's the close of another school year (a particularly difficult school year), maybe it's....well, see? Here I am back to me, and on an evening when I would like to crawl out of my head for a bit, I'm not going to subject you to my thoughts.

Therefore, I'm going to share with you my bright spot.

Here's how my day started - bright and chipper.

She decided she needed a hat - I call this look
"80 Year Old Chic".

This is Abby tolerating a trip to the grocery store after school.

But, she got a piece of string cheese out of it - so all was good.

This one needs very little explanation. Someone was
irritated with Mom because I wouldn't let her take a
drive to see some friends. I caught the moment when
she morphed into a 16 year old.

And this would a perfect picture of what makes my heart happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment