Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Shots of the Day

This morning, bright and early, Jason took off for college life. He is beginning his doctoral studies and part of his program requires him to be present for a few days of classes. Therefore, Abby and I are on our own for a bit. As I'm pretty tired from a day of running after my little miss, tonight I'm going to let pictures do most of the talking.

Abby throws Mom a smile as we spend a few minutes cuddling this morning.


Abby took a few turns on her bike - all by herself!


It is so much easer pedaling down the driveway, rather than up the driveway.

Bruiser didn't want to be left out.

"Bubbles, you are MINE!"

We may have to think about Track and Field at some point - look at that form!

Now that's running with gusto!
After all this play we met up with the neighbors, and their darling miniature poodle, Rufus. Abby didn't want to come back home, in fact she ran to their door, opened it, and quickly ran inside before we could stop her. In the end I had to carry her, not-so-cooperative body outside and into our house. This, along with a few other things, earned her a time-out. Needing to feel that she still had some control she took the "time-out chair" and chose a different spot. Yep, that's under the piano.

Once she served her time we had our talk and the rest
of the evening was much better.

She went to bed so sweetly, and I had quite the difficult time not falling asleep as well. So, I'm off to bed too, because I have a feeling I'm going to need all my energy tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment