Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"Oh" Boy!

It's "Blog Hop" day! This week's prompt was pictures - funny pictures, endearing pictures, beautiful pictures, any pictures you wanted to share. I knew I wanted to participate this week because we have so many wonderful pictures of Abby. The only problem was going to be how to narrow them down. I have over 12,000 pictures on my computer alone - and most of them are of Abby. When I sat down this afternoon to look through them I noticed a trend. We seemed to have a plethora of pictures with her making a sort of surprised, "Oh!" face. Out of curiosity I began tagging just those pictures, and by the time I was done I had over thirty (thirty-three to be exact).

I figured the easiest thing to do was to mash them all together into a digital story format. I found the perfect song by Dan Zanes ("Shining Star") and ba-da-boom, ba-da-bing here it is.


I had to wonder as I reflected on the vast number of pictures containing the same face if this was something that we inadvertently taught Abby as we held the camera up for pictures. Then I came across this one, and everything became clear.

Papa is to blame.

Enjoy hopping around and taking a peek at the other pictures on the list - there are some pretty cute pictures out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment