Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

The Pool

Today's highlight was The Pool! The other day while I was at the store I picked up a "family size" pool that was "easy" to set up in "15 minutes or less". I had to laugh last night as Jason spent about two hours inflating that thing (apparently our pump isn't heavy duty), and then it took about an hour this morning to fill it with water - easy, right? Not so much.

It all paid off though when I took Abby out this afternoon. I'd hoped that the water had had enough time to warm up - it didn't. I have to hand it to Abby, though because despite the cold, she forged ahead, she wasn't going to miss a chance to swim for anything. I had come out armed with a book (which I never opened) and my camera (which I did use), so I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

Hello Hollywood!

Happy Girl

Ahhh!
Ain't summer grand?


Soaking up the sun.
Hopefully the pool will have warmed up by tomorrow, because from the moment we literally dragged her out of it, she has not stopped talking about getting back in it. I see a sunny and wet summer ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment