Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Remembering

Today we had one more day at home, just to make sure that Abby could handle foods. She certainly is feeling better and we both will be going to school tomorrow - whew!

As I was thinking about tonight's post I didn't want it to be another run-down on our day, but I wasn't sure what I was going to write about. Then, while I was out picking up dinner, I heard a song on the radio - When I'm With You by J.J. Heller. I'm sure that many of you have heard it. As I was driving along, so many pictures flew though my mind - and I had my post.

Tonight I'm going to let someone else's words speak for me - they, along with pictures from Abby's first year, are pretty powerful.


You may not be able to view it on your device, and I apologize for the need of a computer on this one, but it just might be worth it.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment