Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

More Abby-isms

A couple of nights ago I mentioned how much Abby is talking. Today she came up with some really funny things - I thought I would share them with you.

  • After picking Abby up from child care today we got to talking about her day, she told me something very interesting:
    • Abby: Mom, everyone was wearing clothes.
    • Me: Everyone at school had clothes on today?
    • Abby: Yes
    • Me: Well, that's good.
    • Abby: Yes, they had pants....with sparkles on it.
    • Me: Um....well we should always wear pants.
  • While out driving a nice lady let us out of a driveway in front of her. As I waved and said, "Thank you." I heard Abby say in the back, "Awwww, wasn't that so sweet of her?" After I was finished laughing I told her that yes, indeed that was very sweet of her. 
  • Abby and Bruiser have been thick as thieves lately. The other day, when he got in trouble for getting into some garbage, Abby got mad at Jason, and then sat with Bruiser for a bit - offering some comfort. Today, Bruiser was being a bit whiney. I was telling him to stop and Abby put her hand over my mouth, looked me straight in the eye, put her finger to her lips and said, "Shhhhh." When I pulled her hand off my mouth she then looked at me and said, "No, stop. No touches." I tell you, the kid has an answer for everything. 
I'm pretty positive that these episodes were much funnier in person, but hopefully you got a little simile out of them.

I can tell she had a great time today - notice
the dirt on her nose? That's a sure sign that
some good times went down on the playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment