Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Superstitious

Well, if I were superstitious I would say that it was my own fault for going on and on about how healthy Abby has been this school year...good thing I'm not superstitious.

I think I've had a feeling that Abby hasn't been feeling well for the last day or so. She doesn't usually complain about a sore tummy, so I could see this coming. Maybe that's what got me thinking about her health to begin with. At any rate, it doesn't matter. Once again, around three this morning, sickness came a' calling.

I will say that it was one of the easiest middle-of-the-night bouts we've been through. She got to the bathroom in time, and we were well stocked with supplies, Jason was particularly thankful there would be no predawn Meijer runs.

Despite the rough start, it was a good day. Abby kept ahold of her spunk and sense of humor, but still took it easy, and didn't fight her limited diet too much. Since she had a bit of a fever we'll be home tomorrow too. I'm hoping that's all it will take, and she'll be back to normal by the afternoon....although, even though I'm not superstitious, I think I'll refrain from making any definite predictions on that count.

Abby, right before her enforced resting time. She wanted
to be all covered up "like in the hospital".

No comments:

Post a Comment