Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Technical Difficulties

Alright, I won't tell you how long I've been sitting here, trying to make technology bend to my will...let's just say it has been too long. I spent time tonight constructing a fun little crossword puzzle and learning how to make it interactive, so that you all could test your "Abby Knowledge" - I got it all done too, I even wrote a cute little post to go with it.

Then I discovered the link didn't work.

GRRRRR!

So I'm going to leave you with the cute picture I took of my colorful little miss and call it a night. I promise you, tonight's post isn't short on "meat" for want of trying. In the end, all you really want is to see how darling Abby is anyway.....right?

She chose tonight's outfit - if you hadn't already guessed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment