Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Night Sleepover

Tonight is sleep-over night...for Abby that is. After school we all piled into the car and headed out to meet up with Nana.  I was a bit nervous since Abby seemed a mite cranky, and complained about having to get into the car, after having just gotten off the bus (which I can understand), but once she saw Nana she was over the moon. She waved, blew kisses, and she told us, "I'm ready now. Let's go!"

I was excited as well, knowing that I would get to sleep in tomorrow past 5 a.m., but I also knew that as soon as we got home I would be missing her, and sure enough that's what happened.

Wouldn't you miss this?


That's what I thought.

She will have a great time, and we will get to see her again tomorrow, so for now I'm going to relax and enjoy some time with my hubby.

Ellie made a pretty fancy snowflake last night. Abby didn't
notice her at first, but when she went looking for scissors
this morning she turned, saw Ellie with them, and said,
"Oh! Hey!" Then she added to the mess that Ellie had left.

No comments:

Post a Comment